Serving in Cuenca, Ecuador

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Captain Calen


Captian Calen, originally uploaded by A Family On A Mission.

One of the things that Calen is into lately is the Avengers. When we were in Quito we stopped at a toy store and got a few little toys for them for Easter. One of the promotions when I got up to the till was an avengers cartoon video, so I got it for them and ever since then he has been obsessed with the Avengers. Specifically Captain America. He has been bugging me for awhile to make him something like the Captain America shield. So one day I did make him a shield with two plastic plate, he has taken it everywhere with him. In fact once we went to the mall and went into the main store. The guy guarding the entrance in fact made me put a sticker on his shield because he thought it was store made. It made us all laugh! Calen has used it so much since I made it that it finally broke the other day and I had to make another one for him, I have a feeling that it won't be the last one either. Good thing for plastic plates!

No comments:

Post a Comment