Serving in Cuenca, Ecuador

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Birthday's Galore!


IMG_3662, originally uploaded by A Family On A Mission.

Seth and Hannah are Nuvia's twins, the were celebrating their tenth birthday this March. They really haven't had the chance to celebrate a big birthday before and I decided that since they almost share my birthday that I would throw a joint party with them. I let them invite 6 friends each from their school and we invited many of our friends as well. I made up some games to play and made cupcakes with a boy theme and girl theme for them. The really enjoyed having the party focused on them, they have to share pretty much everything together but I made it so they both got their own time as well as together. I think they had fun and we got to meet some new people through their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment